- Morning After One-Step emergency contraception is a backup plan that helps reduce the chance of pregnancy when taken as directed. It is a backup method of preventing unwanted pregnancy and should not be used as regular birth control method
- Take as soon as possible within 72 hours (3 days) after unprotected sex or birth control failure. The sooner its taken, the more effective it will be. Levonorgestrel Tablet, 1.5 mg will not work if you are already pregnant and will not affect or harm an existing pregnancy
- If Morning After emergency contraception Levonorgestrel Tablet, 1.5 mg is taken as directed, it can significantly decrease the chance that you will get pregnant. About 7 out of every 8 women who would have gotten pregnant will not become pregnant. Levonorgestrel tablet 1.5 mg has been chosen by millions of women around the world
- Available over-the-counter for any woman who needs it with no prescription required. Contains the same hormone used in many birth control pills for decades just at a higher dose. Works mainly by preventing ovulation. It may also prevent fertilization of an egg or implantation of a fertilized egg
- When used as directed, Morning After One-Step is generally safe and effective. Read the instructions, warning and enclosed product leaflet in box before use. Some women may experience side effects, which may include: a period that is lighter, heavier, early, or late; nausea, abdominal pain or breast tenderness
Item Package Quantity:3 Morning After Because birth control should be
convenient. Birth control failures can happen. Morning After Levonorgestrel
Tablet, 1.5 mg offers a safe, low-cost, one tablet back-up option for women
who may be at unexpected risk of pregnancy. If you have unprotected sex, an
accident occurs with your regular method of birth control, or if you are
uncertain if your birth control failed, Morning After Levonorgestrel Tablet,
1.5 mg provides a safe and effective second option for when you need to reduce
the chance of pregnancy. The sooner Morning After Levonorgestrel Tablet, 1.5
mg is taken, the better it will work. If taken as soon as possible within 72
hours of unprotected sex, Morning After Levonorgestrel Tablet, 1.5 mg, may
safely and effectively prevent pregnancy by providing an elevated dose of the
same hormone (Levonorgestrel) found in most daily-use oral contraceptives.
Follow the links below to learn more information. Ã Important Notices: This
statement has not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug administration.
Morning After Levonorgestrel Tablet, 1.5 mg product is not designed to
diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.